All daycare programs
Casual Drop In (limited spots available)
Part time care
*Fees are subject to change – these fees are effective January 1st 2016.
Because of the ELCC grant, all Parent Fees will be capped at $25/day until July 31, 2020.
- Do you qualify for subsidized child care?
Click Here to Find Out!
- The drop in fee is to be paid upon arrival.
- The Drop-In Program is only available if there is capacity to accommodate the child within that day’s ratio.
- Parents must call to confirm space for their child.
- Initial fees include the pro-rated fees for month that child begins care and all subsequent fees are due on the second of each month thereafter.
- Fee for the drop in program are to be paid daily upon arrival.
|Out of School Program
All childcare policies for the Daycare will apply for Out of School Care
|Out of School Care (Kindergarten to 12 years)
Monday-Friday- 6:00 am – 8:30 am (Closed all Statutory Holidays)
(Note: Parents must provide morning snack/breakfast)
|$30 per day|
*Fees are subject to change – these fees are effective August 2020.